weddChic

10.09.2008

One of my all time favorite pictures

This is one of my all time favorite pictures ever. I love love love it. She looks so elegant and her dress is gorgeous. I love the blackout lighting and the couture pose.
I want to enter this in to a contest or magazine or something. Any ideas on where I can send it?
I am also going to get a canvas print of this for one of my samples in my office. Yay-soooo excited...as I just finished that line, my dog Chevy burped...like a human, hehe. what should I do what should I do? I can't let this picture go to waste and not be published somehow. Help me out please.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Kayla Barker said...

Awesome photo! I LOVE it! I wish I knew where you could send it. It's gonna look great printed up. Thanks for your comment on my blog. :-D

3:42 PM  
Blogger erin said...

This is awesome! Where did you shoot this? I'll keep my eyes open for some where to send it.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the photo! It's absolutely GORGEOUS.

7:42 PM  
Blogger SPROUTgoods said...

it's aimee b...that's amazing...'m sure there's a contest or somethin out there-- :)

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy you are so wonderful and sweet - I can't wait to see the albums in person!!!!!! I recommended you tonight to a lady I met, her daughter is getting married in Lubbock in April. Thanks again for the kind words!!!!!

8:28 PM  
Blogger ginger ivey said...

STUNNING Cristy! Does the Knot have anything like that? hmmm....

8:50 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Beautiful. It takes your breath away. I just love watching your talent grow and can't wait to see what you're doing in the 6 months, year, 2 years.... :)

9:27 PM  
Blogger Britni said...

So who is the designer of the dress? Maybe they can use it in advertising.

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cristy i love love love this picture..well, ALL of your pictures actually =) but, this one is really beautiful. i hope that you will be able to do me wedding photos one day!!
it was so good to see you in lubbock the other day! hope everything is going good! -jacie

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home